Thursday, November 6, 2008

Making Cookies









James came up to me earlier this morning and so very nicely asked me " Mom, can we make some cookies please?" I just had to comply. So I thought I would share some of the pictures with you :D Katie gave me the idea of Peanut butter cookies (I was trying to figure out what kind of cookies to make since I don't have chocolate or oatmeal) and I found a simple recipe (three ingredients!) in a Taste of Home cookbook. Here are the results :)

2 comments:

Brent, Cathy, and Aaron said...

How cute! Aaron loves baking with me... I'm lazy though, I always used mixes and ready to bake stuff... :-) He just loves to lick the spoon! He thinks that's what baking is all about.. ;-) Great pics! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Those boys are precious!!!!

I love the one with all 3 holding the mixer.

I pray you are all doing well.

Love, Kristy B.