We have one week now until we go to our adoption education class and start down the road of adopting a girl. I am looking forward to having a girl, but I love having boys. They can be so much fun. James has been having fun being creative with play dough among other things. His imagination still astounds me. Joshua is starting to speak more clearly and it amazes me what he already understands. Jonathan is still a huge toot. He is walking more and more and getting into everything he can reach. He is still so tiny. He is almost 16 months old and he still has to face the rear of the vehicle in his car seat because he only weighs 18 lbs. We got home late from church last night and While Jeremy got the older boys ready for bed (they all had fallen asleep in the van on the way home from church) I got Jonathan out of the van and got to sit down on the couch and just hold him while he slept. He moves so much when he's awake and doesn't like to miss anything, so he never lets me hold him in the cradle position. It was really nice to just hold my sleeping baby. I'm looking forward to continuing watching them grow. I pray they learn to serve Christ well. James already makes me smile. He randomly will say a verse that he's been memorizing or sings a song that Daddy plays at church or points to a cross shaped object and tells me that Jesus died on the cross for us because he loves us. I pray he understands all of that and never turns away from it.

Joshua showing Mommy something cool on our Painted desert trip.

Superman James and Superpuppy! (He put his cape on Gracen while we were doing dishes and wanted to show us Superpuppy :)

I know, I'm spoiled rotten. He was tired so he put himself down for a nap.

Believe it or not he started putting all these on himself :D
No comments:
Post a Comment