Monday, April 13, 2009

month of March

The month of March was a lot of fun for us with my sister here. We made some pillows and a quilt for her, went up to Lake Tahoe and played on the beach and in the snow (Mari took most of the snow pictures), and had a lot of fun just hanging out. Here are some pictures of her visit.


Jonathan hamming it up on the beach


The boys at Lake Tahoe at sunset


A mountain view of Lake Tahoe




The quilt Mari and I made for her


The pillows and the back of the quilt


In the snowy mountains




A walk in the snow


it's squishy



Making snow angels


There it is :)


Making a snowman


Not bad, Boys ;)


Snowball fight!


thigh deep in snow

1 comment:

Fresh Batch Jams said...

Hey there Cousin! I just found your blog from you Mom and Dads. Keeping them close to my heart and in my prayers! I know it must be very hard for you and family.
I just had to comment on you and Mari's quilting - Grandma would be so proud! I hope to chat with you more. I enjoy reading about your growing family. Huggs. Your Cousin Kim