Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome to our life in Twentynine Palms, Ca. We are still trying to settle in and most of our things are still in boxes, but we are slowly making progress. The boys are doing well and settling in to a routine which includes getting me out of bed earlier than I would want to. :) Grandma and Papaw came to visit this past week, so we got to see some family, which was very nice. Jonathan has started walking, slowly, so soon I will have one more to chase :) I have tons of pictures to post, but we'll see if I can find time to do that. Today I have more boxes to unpack and messes to clean ;P so I will try to keep you posted as I can on how we are doing. We love to hear from you, so please keep in touch with us. We especially appreciate your prayers as we are moving forward where God has us. You are all in our thoughts and prayers and we miss you dearly.

love in Christ,
the Waltons

No comments: